- When I grow up I want to be an Easter Bunny too. - Forget it, kid. Get a decent job. You don't want to be unemployed for the most part of the year.
- Hey, you two! What are you doing? There's nothing for you in there.
- You're lucky I happened to come by. I guess we'll need to cover that well after all. I thought no one would be stupid enough to fall in it, but it seems that I was wrong.
a.k.a "Bunny will be in trouble"
Bunny lives in a little house with no electricity or running water, but it is still a very nice house.
Bunny's friend Teddy Bear lives in a little shack in the forest. He has built it all with his own paws from things he has found in the woods.
- I saw a big fat Easter Bunny heading that way.
- But I was just an innocent bystander. - Really? Why were you carrying this then?
- You know, I think I'm having second thoughts about this.
- Take him, he's human! Vampires prefer human blood! I know, I saw "Interview with the Vampire!"
- Get me out of here! - How on earth did you manage to get in there?
Yummy, Yummy, Yummy, I am cooking a bunny And I feel like a-lovin stew Bunny, you're such a sweet thing Good enough to eat thing
-------- Modified version of Ohio Express song "Yummy, Yummy, Yummy"
- Stop it! What are you doing? That's one of the guests!
- If only I could get my foot on the pedal... - And what do you think you're doing?
- I'm late! I'm late!
- Well of course I'm late! This bloody watch weighs a ton. I should have never agreed to this. I'm not even white!
Little My: What are you doing? Bunny: I'm building a keyboard. Little My: So where are the rest of the keys? Bunny: This is all you need. This is an anarchist keyboard. See, first you break windows, then you escape.
Olivia: Oh, a bunny! I was hoping for a guinea pig, but you'll do just fine. Bunny: For what? Olivia: I'll explain later. Are you thirsty? Here, have some of this!
Moominmamma: Whatever you do, don't blink! Bunny: I knew not having eyelids would come in handy one day.
- I swear this is the last time I take a job without seeing the kid first.
Sheep: Aaaaah! They're getting in! We're doomed! Bunny: Shut up! Panic won't help. We need to do something! Sheep: Like what? Bunny: Well, I was thinking of throwing you out of the door...
- Hey! There's no phone in here!