"The more you apply, the prettier you get."
- You're a frog. - Yes, that's quite right. - I thought you would be French.
- Nice scythe. Would you mind leaving that in the cloakroom?
- Look, I've got my own song and everything. Oh, it says I should have a hammer... If I had a hammer... Sorry, wrong song, don't know where that came from. OK, all together now: Thor, the mighty! Thor, the brave!
- You know, I thought being a vampire would be cool. Nobody told me I would have to sleep in a closed box with dirty soil in it. Do you have any idea what that does to my dress?
Penguin no. 1: Wow, you're so big. Penguin no. 2: And so... you know... turqoise. Penguin no. 1: What sort of a penguin are you anyway? Penguin no. 2: I know! You're not a real penguin at all. Impostor! Finfin: Squeek!
- We'll have to watch the telly then. - Yes. - Well, what's on the television then? - It looks like a penguin.
- Are you sure I will pass as a bunny? My ears are all wrong.
Alice: You're not following the script. You're supposed to sit on a mushroom and smoke. And what's with that haircut? Caterpillar: Do you have any idea how hard it is to find mushrooms this time of the year? And smoking kills. As for my hair... yours isn't that much better. Alice: But it's not the same story! Caterpillar: So what? At least I am here. And there are two sides in this plant. Could we continue?
Cheshire Cat: I'm sorry, the dating agency must have made a mistake. We feline guys only date felines. Piggy: Whatever. Who'd want to date a guy in striped pink pajamas anyway?
Bad Piggy: What's the problem? I know you like green guys and I'm even your kind. Piggy: You don't have arms and legs! That's the problem.